- 1 Who are the Shark Tank India Judges?
- 2 Shark Tank India Cast Detailed
- 3 What is Shark Tank India?
- 4 All About Shark Tank India Judges
- 5 Ashneer Grover – Wiki, Age, Wife, Shark Salary, Net Worth
- 6 Anupam Mittal’s Wife, Name, Photo, Age, Career, Net Worth and More
- 7 Vineeta Singh Wiki, Age, Husband, Shark Salary, Net Worth
- 8 Peyush Bansal’s Net worth, Name, Photo, Age, Career, Relationship and More
- 9 Ghazal Alagh Net worth, Name, Photo, Age, Career, Relationship and More
- 10 Aman Gupta Boat – Wiki, Age, Wife, Shark Salary, Net Worth
- 11 Namita Thapar Wiki, Age, Husband, Shark Salary, Net Worth
- 12 Conclusion: Indian Shark Tank Judges
Who are the Shark Tank India Judges?
Shark Tank India: The reality show has been able to cement its position in the Indian Market. Shark Tank is an incredibly popular show that features a panel of investors called ‘Sharks’, who listen to the ideas of entrepreneurs and then decide whether to invest or not.
This reality show has all the ingredients for entertainment, investment, and good ratings. The judges on the show have been very much a part of the success of this show.
Entrepreneurs would be wondering to know more about the judges of the Indian version of Shark Tank; we will provide you with all you need to know about the show’s judges. We will also look at the Shark Tank India cast net worth.
Shark Tank India Cast Detailed
|Judge Name||Company||Position||Net Worth||Age (As of 2021)||Home Town||Spouse’s Name|
|Ashneer Grover||Bharat Pe||MD & Co-Founder||2.5 BN$||39 Years||Delhi, India||Madhuri Jain Grover|
|Anupam Mittal||People Group||Founder & CEO||25 MM$||50 Years||Mumbai, India||Aanchal Kumar|
|Aman Gupta||boAt||Co-Founder & CMO||400 MM$||39 Years||Delhi, India||Priya Dagar|
|Vineeta Singh||Sugar Cosmetics||CEO & Co-Founder||8 MM$||30 Years||Delhi, India||Kaushik Mukherjee|
|Namita Thapar||Emcure Pharma||Executive Director||600 MM$||44 Years||Pune, India||Vikas Thapar|
|Ghazal Alagh||Mamaearth||Co-Founder & CIO||115 MM$||33 Years||Gurgaon, India||Varun Alagh|
|Peyush Bansal||Lenskart.com||Founder & CEO||1.3 BN$||36 Years||Delhi, India||Nimisha Bansal|
What is Shark Tank India?
Shark Tank India is a famous reality show based on Shark Tank’s American show. The show revolves around business proposals, and the sharks (investors) have to decide whether they will fund the product or not. It is a tough decision as they have little time to look at the product, but they have to decide based on the product, the entrepreneur and the presentation.
From the investor’s point of view, the show is a means to the end of making money. It is a platform for them to present their ideas or products and judge them by relevant experts.
All About Shark Tank India Judges
Every Friday, millions of Indians flocked to the television to watch a new episode of ‘Shark Tank India’, the Indian adaptation of the hit U.S. show Shark Tank, where budding entrepreneurs pitch their idea to a panel of potential investors. This blog will take a deep dive into the lives and stories of the judges on Shark Tank India.
Ashneer Grover – Wiki, Age, Wife, Shark Salary, Net Worth
Ashneer Grover is an Entrepreneur who was instrumental in building Bharat Pe. Currently, he is working as a judge on the reality television show “Shark Tank”. He is a postgraduate from IIM Calcutta. He has been working hard to make the IIM Calcutta the best B-School in India.
He has been working hard to provide better facilities to the students and make India a global brand.
Ashneer Grover is one of the most famous names in business and startups. He is a well-known entrepreneur and investor. He is a well-known personality in the country today. With his presence and sharp analytical skills, the show is always a big hit with the audience.
Ashneer Grover was a Delhi-based Indian Institute of Technology graduate. He was born on 14th June 1982. He graduated from the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi and the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad. He has previously worked for various companies such as Kotak Investment Bank and Grofers. He then discovered the Bharat P app, a game-changer for online payments. This has catapulted him into new heights of fame. Since then, the application has been in use. The application is currently available for 1 Crore+ download on Play Store.
Ashneer Grover was married to Madhuri Jain Grover. She is an entrepreneur. Ashneer was a Kotak Financing Bank vice president from 2006 to 2013. Many things distinguish him from other investors. The most remarkable thing about Ashneer’s popularity is his appearance on a Sony T.V. show.
Viral Audio Clip of Ashneer Grover
The audio clip shows Ashneer Grover and Madhuri Jain Grover arguing about the inability to receive an IPO allocation. The former verbally and physically abused the employee as well as his family.
Overheard, the bank employee tells Ashneer Grover not to use crude language as he respects him. He doesn’t want their professional relationship to be jeopardized. A second Kotak bank employee was also mentioned. He allegedly promised the millionaire couple Nykaa IPO allocations.
Ashneer Grover’s Most Interesting Facts
- Grofers, his friend’s startup company, paid him a lower wage. He was the Chief Financial Officer of the company.
- Ashneer Grover, Vice President, worked at Kotak Mahindra Bank between May 2006 and May 2013.
- The Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi awarded the man his B.Tech. in engineering.
Ansheer Grover loves to travel with his family.
Ashneer Grover Wiki
- Company and Position – Founder and Managing Director of Bharat Pe
- Net worth – 2.5 BN$
- DOB – 14 June 1982
- Age – 39 Years
- Education – Graduate – IIM Calcutta
- Hobbies – Reading Books
- Relationship Status – Married to Madhuri Jain Grover
- Investments – Ashneer Grover, who landed in too many controversies during the show, invested Rs 5.383 crore in 21 deals.
- Social Handle – https://www.instagram.com/ashneer.grover
- Ashneer Grover’s Famous Dialogue
Yeh Sab Dogalapan Hai. ~ Ashneer Grover
Bilkul Bakwaas Hai Yeh. AAP Band Kar Do Isey! ~ Ashneer Grover
Anupam Mittal’s Wife, Name, Photo, Age, Career, Net Worth and More
Anupam Mittal is the Founder and CEO of People Group. He is actively involved in several of the Group’s businesses, including Shaadi.com, India’s leading matrimonial site, People Interactive, a leader in online classifieds and the company’s newest venture, Zimmber, a mobile-based home service provider. Anupam has been named in Fortune Magazine’s ’40 under 40′ list and was included in the Economic Times’ list of ‘India’s Best CEOs’.
Anupam Mittal is a serial entrepreneur and investor known for his investment in a diverse range of startups. He is a partner at an early-stage venture capital firm, Fundamentum. He focuses on identifying and investing in entrepreneurs who disrupt industries and create entirely new categories of companies. He is also the cofounder of IFMR Capital and the founder of SaaS (software as a service)-based financial software company, Smaash. Convergys acquired the company in 2013.
Anupam is an active angel investor and advisor to several startups. He also serves on the board of directors of several startups and is a mentor and investor at several accelerators and incubators. Anupam is also a part of several of the country’s premier startup initiatives, such as TiE. He is also the founder of Startup Saturday and the Startup Committee of TiE Delhi-NCR.
Anupam Mittal studied post-graduation at Boston University. He completed an MBA in Operations and Strategic Management from 1994-1997. Jagran T.V. claims that the man has also invested in Bollywood and two movies, i.e. He produces Flavors, 99 and other products. His business module also includes Mauj, which TikTok has banned.
Some Interesting Facts About Anupam Mittal
- Anupam Mittal founded Shaadi.com in 1997 (previously known as Sagaai.com). It has seen many ups and downs. In just a few years, the company has established itself in the field. More than 30 million people are on the platform.
- Anupam Mittal has married Aanchal Kumar, who is a Model. They were married in Rajasthan Jaipur on July 4, 2013. They are blessed with a baby. His father is Gopal Krishna Mittal, and his mother is Bhagwati Dev Mittal.
- Anupam Mittal was conceived in Mumbai, Maharashtra, in 1971. He currently resides in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Makaan.com was also founded by him, which assists both real estate owners and buyers in many ways.
- Mauj Application is also brought to you by Anupam Mittal, the founder and CEO of People Group.
Anupam Mittal – Wiki, Age, Wife, Shark Salary, Net Worth
- Company and Position – Entrepreneur, Founder & CEO of People Group
- Net worth – 25-50 MM$
- DOB – 4 July 2013
- Age – 50 Years
- Education – Postgraduate
- Hobbies – Traveling, Writing, and Reading
- Relationship Status – Married to Aanchal Kumar
- Anupam Mittal’s Investments: Anupam Mittal was the only Shark present every episode. He invested Rs 5.338 crore in 24 deals during the show.
- Social Handle – https://twitter.com/AnupamMittal
- Anupam Mittal Famous Dialogue
Muje Koi Baat Hi Nahi Karne Deta ~ Anupam Mittal
Main aapko sharminda nahi karna chata but it is a joke ~ Anupam Mittal
Thodi Tehzib toh rakha karo yaar ~ Anupam Mittal
Vineeta Singh Wiki, Age, Husband, Shark Salary, Net Worth
Vineeta Singh is an Indian entrepreneur. She is the CEO and cofounder at SUGAR cosmetics. She was also a judge on the reality T.V. show Shark Tank India, which aired on Sony Entertainment Television. Her beauty brand has a distribution network that includes more than 35,000 points in over 130 cities.
Vineeta Singh, a woman born in Delhi, India, in 1991, became an entrepreneur. She attended Delhi Public School and R.K. Puram for her education. She graduated from IIT Madras in Electrical Engineering and continued her studies at IIM Ahmedabad, where she received a Master’s in Business Administration.
Vinita studied art during her time at ITC Ltd. During the summer; she interned at Deutsche Bank. She also joined Fab Bags in 2012 as a cofounder. Since 2015, she has been Sugar Cosmetics’ CEO.
Vineeta Singh, CEO of SUGAR Cosmetics is one of India’s most recognizable cosmetics brands. Sugar Cosmetics earned INR104 crores in FY20, despite a decline in sales of INR57 crores in 2019. Vineeta Singh’s brand has a strong global presence, with 15% of its sales coming from overseas markets.
Vineeta Singh Profile Summary
- Company and Position – CEO of Cofounder at Sugar Cosmetics
- Net worth – 8 MM$
- DOB – 1991
- Age – 30 Years
- Education – P.G. – IIM Calcutta
- Hobbies – Traveling, Playing, Cycling & Swimming
- Relationship Status – Married to Kaushik Mukherjee
- Investments – She invested Rs 3.042 crore in 15 deals on Shark Tank India. She made many of her deals with women entrepreneurs.
- Social Handle – https://www.instagram.com/vineetasng/
- Vineeta Singh Famous Dialogue
Chullu bhar pani me dub jao tum. ~ Vineeta Singh
Peyush Bansal’s Net worth, Name, Photo, Age, Career, Relationship and More
Peyush Bansal, founder and CEO at Lenskart.com. Peyush Bansal was also the judge on the Indian Shark Tank. Peyush Bansal was born in New Delhi, India, on 26 April 1985.
In November 2010, he founded Lenskart.com along with Sumeet Kapahi and Amit Chaudhary. His interests include writing, travelling, and reading books. He was also listed in Fortune India’s “Best 40 Under 40” Entrepreneurs list.
Peyush Bansal Profile Summary
- Company and Position – Founder & CEO of Lenskart.com
- Net worth – 1.3 BN$
- DOB – 26 April 1985
- Age – 36 Years
- Education – Post Graduate
- Hobbies – Reading Books
- Relationship Status – Married to Nimisha Bansal
- Investments – In terms of maximum investments, No. 2 is Peyush Bansal. Even though he was not present during the initial weeks, Peyush Bansal managed to invest Rs 8.297 crore in 27 deals.
- Social Handle – https://www.instagram.com/peyushbansal
- Peyush Bansal Famous Dialogues
Aapko support kisi ne nahi kiya par main karunga. ~ Peyush Bansal
Paisa toh bahut kama liya hai, Ab isey kisi achi jagah laga lete hai ~ Peyush Bansal
Ghazal Alagh Net worth, Name, Photo, Age, Career, Relationship and More
Ghazal Alagh, an Indian businesswoman, is the cofounder and CIO of MamaEarth. Ghazal was born in Chandigarh on 02/09/88. She grew up in a single-family. Chandigarh was her first school. She then enrolled at Panjab University to continue her graduate studies. Ghazal earned a Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) degree.
She completed her graduation in 2008 and immediately began working at NIIT Limited in Chandigarh. At NITT, she was an instructor in software applications such as SQL, J2ME and Oracle. She founded dietexpert in 2012. This website, dietexpert. in, was founded in 2012. It offered plans based on the individual’s weight, age, lifestyle and blood group. Her website had over 300 users and 2k followers. She moved to New York in 2013 and completed an intensive course at The New York Academy of Art in Figurative Art.
She did more research and discovered that foreign ingredients are being imported from India and present in Indian products. She decided to make a baby product free of toxic ingredients. Ghazal worked with nearly 700 moms to develop their product line, which addresses moms’ challenges every day.
Ghazal Alagh Wiki, Age, Husband, Shark Salary, Net Worth
- Company and Position – Cofounder and CIO at Mamaearth
- Net worth – 115 MM$
- DOB – 2 September 1998
- Age – 33 Years
- Education – Postgraduate
- Hobbies – Traveling, Singing, Writing & Reading Books
- Relationship Status – Married to Varun Alagh
- Investments: Ghazal Alagh made the least investment, with Rs 1.2 crore in 7 startups.
- Social Handle – https://www.instagram.com/ghazalalagh/
- Ghazal Alagh Famous Dialogue
Rather than working on your weakness, work on your strength. ~ Ghazal Alagh
Aman Gupta Boat – Wiki, Age, Wife, Shark Salary, Net Worth
Aman Gupta (Indian Shark) has spoken out about wearing the T-shirt of his company to airports and malls as a branding strategy. Recently, the cofounder and CMO at boAt stated that his greatest regret was not wearing the same clothes on several show episodes.
Since Aman Gupta’s birth, they have lived in Delhi. Aman has been married to Priya Dagar since 2008. Their two daughters are Mia and Adaa Gupta.
Aman Gupta completed his studies and worked in various positions. Harman International, a global audio product company, appointed him Director of India Sales. He founded a “ship” in 2016 to sell “fashionable audio equipment”.
Aman Gupta completed training in Delhi. Aman Gupta is currently a student at Delhi Public School. Aman Gupta was a Certified Public Accountant after he completed his training. But, his true passion is the Kellogg School of Business Administration. The Kellogg School of Business offers a Master of Business Administration.
Aman Gupta Profile Summary
- Company and Position – Founder and CMO of BOAT
- Net worth – 400MM$
- DOB – 20 September 1999
- Age – 39 years
- Education – Postgraduate
- Hobbies –Reading Books
- Relationship Status – Married to
- Investments: The boAtman Aman Gupta made the highest investment on the show. He invested a total of Rs 9.358 crore in 28 deals.
- Social Handle – https://www.instagram.com/boatxaman
- Aman Gupta Famous Dialogues
Bol Bol Acha Lag Raha Hai. ~ Aman Gupta
Ha mai de dunga, tu tension mat le. ~ Aman Gupta
Namita Thapar Wiki, Age, Husband, Shark Salary, Net Worth
After a 6-year stint at Guidant Corporation USA, Ms Namita Thapar joined Emcure to become CFO. Eventually, her responsibilities expanded to manage Emcure’s largest business unit, India Business.
Ms Thapar is passionately committed to improving the health of women in India and encouraging youth entrepreneurship. She launched Unconditional Yourself with Namita, a YouTube talk show about women’s healthcare that she created during the Covid pandemic. It aims to share real information and dispel any stigmas or taboos surrounding women’s issues.
Ms Thapar has been awarded prestigious corporate awards, including The Economic Times 40 under Forty awards and Barclays Hurun Next Generation Leader recognition. She is also a recipient of the Economic Times 2017 Women Ahead List and World Women Leadership Congress Super Achiever awards.
Ms Thapar is a Board Member of the India Regional Advisory Board of Fuqua School of Business and a trustee of the TiE Mumbai Board of Trustees. She is also active in Young Presidents Organization.
Ms Thapar graduated from Fuqua School of Business with an MBA and is a Chartered Accountant with ICAI.
Namita Thapar Profile Summary
- Company and Position – Executive Director at Emcure Pharma
- Net worth – 600 MM$
- DOB – 21 March 1977
- Age – 44 Years
- Hobbies – Reading and Travelling
- Relationship Status – Married to Vikas Thapar
- Investments: On No. 3 is Namita Thapar, who invested Rs 6.383 crores in 22 deals.
- Social Handle – https://www.instagram.com/namitathapar
- Namita Thapar’s best dialogues
I’m out, but I wish you the very best. ~ Namita Thapar
Yeh meri expetize nahi hai. ~ Namita Thapar
* Source for All Images and Key Content – Wikipedia.org
Conclusion: Indian Shark Tank Judges
We hope you enjoyed our article about the shark tank India Judges. It is a great platform for all the budding entrepreneurs of India to show their talent and get noticed. It can be a great stepping stone for them to grow their businesses. We have tried to post the best and most relevant facts about the Indian Shark Tank Judges.
If you have any other question feel free to ask it in the comments section. 👇
Don’t forget to check out some fun and viral news content on our blog. You can explore Daily Viral News, Filmy Gossip, Funny Shares, Social Buzz, Tech Talk and More Entertainment and News Content. Have fun Browsing!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings